Do you want to get in on the one of the fastest growing segments in commercial aviation? The AFTC Professional Drone Pilot Program has been created just for you.
The AFTC Professional Drone Pilot Program not only prepares you to take the FAR Part 107 written exam, but it also gives you critical “hands on” flight instruction on popular drone systems.
There are four courses that comprise the Professional Drone Pilot Program. You may choose one or several to best suit your needs:
- “Guaranteed Pass” Ground School* – 12 hours of classroom training that will prepare you for the FAA Part 107 written test. Tuition: $500**
- “Guaranteed Pass” One-on-One Virtual Ground School via Skype* – 8-10 hours of instruction that will prepare you for the FAA Part 107 written test. Tuition: $600**
- “One-on-One” ground instruction. Use this to supplement directed study to answer your questions and prep you for the written test. Only use and pay for what you need. Tuition: $75 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- Practical (hands-on) training. This 2 hour, one-on-one instruction session will introduce you to flight basics, systems operation and basic photography / videography skills. Tuition: $250
Prerequisites for this program are: None.
Contact an AFTC representative for additional information.
* You are guaranteed to pass the FAA part 107 written test or you may retake the ground school again at any regularly-scheduled session for no additional charge. Test fees not included.
**Test fee ($160) not included. This is paid directly to the testing center.
Next Ground School: Dates / times TBD
Deposit Required: $100 (non-refundable but transferable to another scheduled class)
Next One-on-One Dates: Scheduled individually
Next Practical Training: Scheduled individually